Tuesday 18 February 2014

Weather, Weather, Weather!

I don’t think you can be anywhere in the northern hemisphere and not be experiencing some kind of extreme weather.  In the US it is cold, here we have torrential rain and storm after storm.

In Lancashire, where I am based we have got off lucky.  Yes, the ground in sodden to the point it will probably take until summer to dry out; yes we have lost one or two trees to the gale force winds but up in t’hills we are not flooded out.  We’re not wading through raw sewage or even having to get a boat to work so we are blessed.

What the weather is playing havoc with is actually getting out and shooting a laundrette.  I know, this sounds odd especially when I could do interior shots.  That being said there is quite a bit of work in organising indoor shoots.  You need permissions and more importantly people wanting to get involved.

What I want to do at the moment is get some external shots under my belt.  I want some out of the way and then I concentrate on the hard bit making beautiful images of wonderful people.

I can moan about the weather but at least we don’t have it as bad as some.  Wherever you are, whatever the weather, good luck our thoughts are with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment