Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Story of Laundry (final part)

It wasn’t until the back end of 2013 that I had decided to carry on the project.  Being a part of a camera club does mean that on occasions I do stand up and talk about my photography.  In fact, it has become a yearly ritual.  I do this for two reasons.  The first being that I do tend to shoot photographs very different from the usual type of camera club photography; the second, I’m not really confident with the idea of competing with photography.

The members of the club, although they thought I was a bit mad for my subject choice, were also quite receptive to the idea.  Not only that, the images from the roll of film looked fantastic in a darkened room on a big screen.

Further thought ensued and the realisation that I hadn’t finished with Laundry had now become my overriding thought on the project.  It is now time to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment